Friday, January 8, 2010

Soooooooooo Slooooooooow

It's getting close to Jason coming home. No, I don't have a date, but I do know it's closer than it was a year ago. It seems like the past year flew by. Well, right up until midnight on January 1st, 2010. Time has come to a very slow crawl. Every day now drags by, and minutes feel like hours. I can't help but think about all the things that will change, and go back to "normal" when he gets home. I can't help but to be frustrated by small things that I have spent the past year just doing myself. Ethan's new phrase that I hear probably 10 times a day is "I wish my dad was home so that............". I know it wasn't that long ago that he was home, and we were lucky enough to spend a lot of time with him, but knowing that his homecoming is just around the corner makes it so hard to focus on anything else. I'm so thankful that he is safe, and that we have been given this opportunity. It has been hard, but so good for us. I can't wait to move forward with our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment