Sunday, February 21, 2010

Date Night

Not your average date night. After Ethan's hockey practice, one of our friends gave me 2 tickets to see the Billing's Bulls hockey team play last night. After trying to find a babysitter so that Jason, Ethan and I could go, we gave up, and Jason stayed home with Elliott and Ethan and I had a "Mom and Son Date Night". The game was a lot of fun, but unlike date night with Jason, I was only able to spend about 30 minutes with Ethan. The rest of the time, he was hanging out with his hockey buddies, so I watched the game with my friends. It was still great to get out for a night with my big kid.
Conner and Ethan got Starburst candy to snack on, looks like it was good and hard.
Ethan took a picture of us together during the short time that he actually sat with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment