Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In Limbo

I must admit, it's been so great being able to spend everyday at home and having Jason home all day with me. If it paid better, we would be set, however, Jason is without a job, and as of Friday, we will no longer have any income. YIKES! We have never been in this situation before. I have been in denial about it, and assumed that one of the many jobs he has put in applications for would call, we would move and all would be fine. Currently, this is not the case. No job offers have come in, and the bills haven't stopped. So now, here we are. Do we wait it out, and hope that we make if for the next few months until something does come through, or do we say, "deployment, here we come again"? If a job did come open in Helena, do we up and move right away or does Jason commute until school is over for the year? Too many "if's" and too many "but's". My brain is spinning, and actually making me dizzy. Sometimes I wish it was all decided for us, and we just had to jump on board. I do know that we have become a much stronger couple over the past year, and I know we will make it to the other side. Until the other side comes, I will put on my big girl pants, and do the best I can with what we have been given. We are so blessed in so many ways. I just need to remember that. Ethan has a hockey game tonight, and I am looking forward to a great game, and thinking about nothing. Happy Wednesday. :)

1 comment:

  1. i'm right there with ya - kind of sucks huh? We'll figure it out though...we're smart amd we're tough what more do you need. : )

    ReplyDelete