Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lucky Me

Yesterday I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled. Erica was going to keep Elliott while Jason took me, but poor Carson is very sick. Jason was a total trooper though. He said he would just take Elliott with us, and they would wait for me. Let's just say, I was glad I didn't have to try to occupy him for that long in a waiting room. Jason said he was so good though. Jason was DAD OF THE YEAR yesterday after we got home. I was totally out of it, and went straight to bed and passed out. He took care of Elliott, fed him, napped him, etc, and even cleaned house and went to get my meds for me. After he picked up Ethan from school, they quietly played games and hung out. Erica brought over a casserole for them, which was super helpful. We had a really laid back evening, but Jason and Elliott were up sick all night. I wish this thing would leave our house already. Blah.


No comments:

Post a Comment