Friday, February 19, 2010

I tried........

I promised Jason that I would learn to cook new and different things. I have been trying, and with most things have had success. Tonight I made Fettuccine with asparagus and shrimp. It was a lot more work, and steps than I normally put into any meal, but it looked so professional, and smelled delicious. Jason even said the house smelled like Red Lobster. I was quite impressed with myself, and Jason and I enjoyed our dinner. Elliott decided that he would eat his crescent roll, then he wanted chicken nuggets and Mandarin oranges. Ethan and his friend, Josh, preferred EasyMac. Josh did say to Ethan, "Your mom makes a MEAN mac n cheese!" At least everyone ate and everyone was happy. *sigh* Maybe I should stick to the basics from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delightful tell u get to the veggie part
    Mom

    ReplyDelete