Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stayin Busy

Like I said before, it has been really nice to be home with Jason all day everyday, and here is the product of our time together. I have made several new pieces (you can see them at my Etsy store), and I have Jason hooked on wire working. The first ring in the picture below, I made, the rest are all Jason's doing. He is really into it, and very creative! I am impressed, the two pieces, (bottom middle) will be a pair of earrings. Isn't he GOOD? So even though he isn't working an actual job, he is keeping busy, and I have a ring for every day of the week. :) This morning, Carson came over to play for a while. Elliott used this time to pull out EVERY toy in the bin to show to Carson. Our living room floor was covered in toys, but they were both so good and had fun playing with everything. It was great having him over to keep Elliott occupied for a short time. Tomorrow Ethan has his Valentine's Day party at school, and Saturday we have a birthday party to go to at the Reef. Jason hasn't been yet, and Elliott hasn't been since before he could walk. We are going to use the party as an excuse to have a family day.
Have a good Friday and a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. They all look great, good work both of you...

    ReplyDelete