Thursday, February 18, 2010

This and That

This week was kind of a blur for me. Monday afternoon, I took a nap, and woke up SICK, like really sick. Tuesday, I felt like I might die, but Jason took over, and I guess everything was fine. We bought a Chevy Suburban, but it was in Missoula (5 hrs away) so Tuesday night, Jason took one for the team, and rode the bus to Missoula to pick it up. I dropped him off at the bus station at 12:30am, and he arrived in Missoula at 8:00am. I think he slept most of the way, but it was so nice of him to do that so we didn't have to fight with the kids for 10hrs in the car, and Ethan didn't have to miss school. He was also able to drive over to Helena and get some of his VA paperwork done, this saved us yet another trip. He is the BEST! And here it is. I actually do love it. We are keeping the Monte Carlo, but we needed two vehicles, and one needed to be bigger.









Jason even let me get personalized specialty license plates, but we had to order them, so they are coming. Wednesday night, Ethan had hockey, so we took the new camcorder to try it out. Elliott brought his little hockey stick, and one of the bigger kids was helping him with his stick handling while we waited for practice to start. The little kids love acting like the big kids.

We did catch some actual hockey action. Ethan is the one with the black helmet and white mask. You might have to watch it twice, once to pick him out and the 2nd to actually watch him. :) I cannot believe the improvements he has made this season. His skating is amazing, and he is becoming much more competitive. It's so much fun to watch him grow as a player.



Tonight was "Pasta Night" at Ethan's school. It's the first school thing we have been able to go to as a family. It was a lot fun to go and see Ethan's friends, eat some good food, and be together. Even better, the Billings Bulls hockey team was there to hand out coupons for their upcoming game, and to sign pictures and meet the kids. Ethan didn't know they were going to be there, but he did wear his Jr. Bulls jacket and he was excited to see them. He felt like the coolest kid there, and helped his friends get their pictures signed too. Elliott has decided that he is grown, and refuses to nap. Today he didn't nap at all, so by the time dinner was over, we were done with him. I can't wait for him to figure out he is still little. Tomorrow, we are having Ethan's friend, Josh, over to spend the night. I'm a little nervous, but I know the kids will have a blast. Wish me luck, and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Elliott looks pretty good with that hockey stick, Ethan and Elliott will be the Payton and Eli of Hockey lol... Love ya Grandma

    ReplyDelete