Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's a good life

Jason has had the last two days off, and even has today off! It has been beautiful out, so we have been outside a lot. Yesterday, we played outside for a while after school, then after dinner we went rollerblading. It has obviously been a really long time since I have been on rollerblades, and I ended up taking mine off and walking back. My feet hurt so bad. Ugh. It was still so great to get out, be with my family and enjoy the awesome weather.

Just look at that sunshine, and this was about 6:30pm. I love spring.
Ethan is an incredible skater, and was always pulling away. I'm sure Jason got the best workout trying to keep up with him.
On the way back to the car, they left me and Elliott in the dust. We had a nice calm walk back, and they did come back and skate after a while.  :)
We will definitely doing this more often. Maybe my skates will get broken in, and I will be able to wear them without losing all feeling in my feet.

Happy Birthday Dominik! I can't believe my sweet little nephew is 7!
Isn't he handsome?
Today is also Earth Day. I am going to get some flowers, and plant them in the house for now, and try to get the flower bed in front of our house ready. This will be the first year I actually put flowers in it. I'm really excited, and I think Ethan will enjoy helping, and I'm sure Elliott will love getting dirty. I just hope my non-green thumbs don't kill everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment