Friday, April 16, 2010

SURPRISE!

Chris is here for the weekend to watch Ethan play hockey in the Big Sky State Games.

I told Ethan today that he would get a surprise, but he couldn't ask me about it. Oh, I'm mean like that. He had a really hard time not hounding me all afternoon. So to keep him occupied, Jason took him to the park to play some roller hockey with one of his hockey friends. Then right before Chris came, we said we had to go home to make dinner. I sent Jason to the store for some last minute stuff, and Chris called to say he was in town. 

When Chris pulled up to the house, Ethan was watching out the window for Jason to come home. Ethan saw his car and said "Come on Chris." After a few seconds, Ethan realized who he was seeing, and ran for his shoes yelling "CHRIS IS HERE, CHRIS IS HERE!" He bolted out the door and didn't even let Chris get out of his car before he attacked him. Sadly, Jason was also pulling into the driveway at the same time, and got no welcome home at all. :)

After dinner, Ethan challenged Chris to some street hockey, and now Jason, Ethan and Chris are all playing hockey on the Playstation. Like I've said before, we can't get enough hockey around here.
Now you know the surprise, and it was a good one. It's hard to say who was more excited, Chris or Ethan. I can't believe I didn't ruin it.

Ethan's first game is tomorrow at 1:00. I will probably just post an overall outcome Sunday night. Wish him luck!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute. Good luck this weekend Ethan!! I have to wait till next weekend to play hockey...blah

    ReplyDelete