Monday, April 19, 2010

You can't beat it

This morning while I was getting ready, Elliott and Jason took out the trash. When they came back in, my sweet little boy came to me holding this. He was so proud of it, and I love daffodils. They are a sure sign of spring. I don't know if it's really as pretty as I think it is, or if I love it because it was given to me by two of my favorite people. There is definitely a piece of my heart that melts a little every time my son (either one) gives me something, especially when they have a huge smile on their face as they hand it to me. 
Hope you had a great Monday.

1 comment:

  1. and now you know how I felt when you would bring me in the dandielions.....it dont matter what it is just the fact your kids love you enough to take the time to get you something and the look of pride when they give it to you....mom

    ReplyDelete