Wednesday, May 12, 2010

i had to show them off

A very short (or what seems like) time ago, I had this. Two of the sweetest boys I have ever seen. One new to the world, and the other ready to show his little brother everything the world has to offer.
And now.............
Well, I have this. Yep, that's right. It didn't even take the whole 18 months for the little one to decide that he has the COOLEST big brother ever.

Only 3 months ago, I had this. New to walking, not yet talking, but so excited about everything, one year old.
And now...............
Doesn't he look tough? He sure thinks he is. And he thinks he knows everything and even though he still doesn't talk, he is the boss of everyone in our house.
Only 8 months ago, I had this. A 5 year old who was nervous, excited, happy, sad, and curious all at the same time, on his very first day of Kindergarten.
And now...........
I have a 6 year old who rules his world. He rocked Kindergarten, and with only a few weeks left of his first year of school, he can't wait for the rest of his life.
7 months ago, I had this. A very proud big brother, who would do anything for his little brother, and a little brother who trusted his big brother with his life.
And now...............
Well, nothing has changed. Ethan would do anything for Elliott and Elliott trusts that Ethan will protect him from everything. I absolutely love these boys with all my heart, and I can't wait to watch them grow into men. (later. much, much, later)

I had to show off our newest shoot with Jaymee. MAN! SHE IS AMAZING! This was her vision, I simply provided the kick ass kids, jerseys (thanks for the alteration Erica) skates, and sticks. She did all the work. Aren't they the coolest pictures EVER?

2 comments:

  1. They are amazing just like their grandma....Love a guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it helps when your subjects are the coolest kids ever : )

    ReplyDelete