Friday, May 28, 2010

my night on the town

I was invited by my friend, Tiffani, to go to the Sex and the City 2 movie premier party. There were drinks and gifts, and some food, and lots of woman dressed up and ready to party.

First of all, if you don't know, Sex and the City is all about the glam. I made my own glam, and I absolutely love it!
And, here I am, glammed up and ready to hit the town. It was so nice to have a night out. Jackie and Jessica watched the boys for me since Jason worked late. I really do have the greatest friends.
We started by getting drinks at a restaurant near the theater, then we headed in. The weather was perfect!
Tiffani had a table reserved just for us! We got cupcakes, and a hat box full of goodies, along with free Cosmos, and champagne and our very own waiter.
Here we are, after a few drinks, we were VERY happy!
CHEERS TO US!
Finally, in the theater and ready for the movie. Tiffani's mom went in early and saved us amazing seats, and the movie was great.


Who knew that staying up until midnight could make you feel like a brand new person? I feel like I just had a week of vacation. I definitely needed a night off. Thanks to Tiffani for a fabulous night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment