Wednesday, January 19, 2011

more crafting

I reuse plastic grocery bags, but it always seems like we have a bazillion. They invade the cupboards under the kitchen sink. I decided it would be a good idea to have a bag saver for them, but I didn't want to actually purchase one, so I googled it and found a simple pattern. So simple in fact that I read through it once, and made it up as I went along. Not too shabby. I do feel like an old lady for being excited about it. I can remember my Great-Grandma rolling the bags up one at a time before putting them in hers so that they didn't all come out at once. I, of course, just shoved them in. Hehe.
I also made another thing that I can check off of my list. A wide headband. It turned out ok, but its definitely something that will need some practice.  
That's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. We could use a sack bag.....a long one we have lots of sacks......thanks in advance mom

    ReplyDelete