Saturday, January 1, 2011

here it is. 2011.

I can't believe another year has gone by. We have so many things to be grateful for that came in 2010, and I can't wait to see how 2011 will top it. Here are my Top 10 photos of 2010. They are in order, but I only picked 10, so they are just pieces of the year that made a lot of great memories.

This picture speaks for itself.
February and March were nothing exciting, but a lot of hanging out with Daddy. This was a fun day in April. 
A very special Mother's Day for me. :) 
Kindergarden graduation. We are going to miss Broadwater School. 
We love having Grandma Mac around. This is from her visit in July. 
A beautiful hike on the rims. 
Our rockstar soccer player. You know he's ready for spring season. 
Our baby turned 2.  
Helping Daddy with the foot of snow.

And I know you've seen this one, but it is still one of my favorites. 
10 was not enough. I feel like I left so much out. Maybe I will spend the day looking at all of our pictures and reminiscing our year.

Hope everyone has a great 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment