Tuesday, January 25, 2011

spending time........

I had a special request for an apron from an old friend from Casper. I was so excited that she would even ask! I loved this fabric from the second I saw it, and luckily she does too. It's even reversible. I tell ya, I'm getting good. :)
Finally, Kyah got her skirt and purse. YAY! She is so excited about it, and it fits her just right. I'm glad I have her to make stuff for, otherwise, I would have to have another kid and hope it was a girl.
We sent stuff for all the kids. Jason loaded them up with National Guard footballs, water bottles, and wallets. D'Vonte was even excited.
Dom got a bag and some padfollios too. He's a big kid so he gets big kid stuff. He is so proud of his Uncle Jason, and I bet he had to take his new bag to school the next day.
Today I made this apron. It's pink and brown circles on white fabric. I wish the wind would quit blowing so I could take some good pictures outside. Grr.
After school and nap, I took the boys outside to ride their bikes and scooters and skateboards. They love being outside, even when the wind is blowing and it's cold and the snot just runs down their face. They never want to come back in.
I'm pretty impressed with Elliott on his scooter. 
And Ethan loves his long board from Aunt Abby.  
This sidewalk will probably have dents in it from them by the end of the summer.

So this is how we are spending our time right now. Crafting and hanging out. Nothing super exciting, but I guess that's better than having things going badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment