Wednesday, December 14, 2011

11, 12 and 13

I have to play catch up just a little. I don't have a photo for today yet, so I'll just do the catch up ones. :) 
11: Carols-Christmas music always makes me happy. I love it even more when it's actually Christmas time. I even have a holiday music station on my Pandora radio. The variety of artists makes it perfect. 
12: Vintage-So many things about Christmas are vintage. My favorites are the Christmas movies. This year, we introduced this movie into our home. The boys love it. :) Who doesn't? 
13: Festive- I had to do my nails in a festive manner since I don't wear awesome snowman sweaters or Christmas tree earrings. I think they are perfect. 
Eli has been hanging out in the tree for the last couple days. I'm sure he has something good up his sleeve for tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment