Monday, December 19, 2011

the verdict is in

Eli is quite the little artist. This was from yesterday morning. Ethan stayed the night at a friend's house, and Elliott was excited to be the first one to find Eli. 
This morning, Ethan was quick to tattle on Eli. "Mom, guess who was messing with your computer." The note says, "check your mom's email."  
Elliott was still sleeping, so I logged on for Ethan and he saw that I had an email from Santa. It was a video message just for Ethan. Too cool, right? 
You can watch the video too, just click HERE.  
Elliott got up in time for us to watch his video before having to take Ethan to school. I think Ethan was more interested to see if Elliott made the nice list than he was for himself. 
You can watch Elliott's video HERE.
SPOILER ALERT: Do NOT read this part unless you don't care that it will spoil the outcome of the video.

Ethan was so funny to watch. He was excited, and loved how much Santa knew about him, but when it got to the part where he had to wait to see which list he was on, he got nervous. You can see him fiddling with his bracelet in the picture. The best part was when it said he made the nice list, he simply nodded his head, as if he knew that was coming. 

Elliott has been such a beast lately, this couldn't have come at a better time. He was intrigued by the video, but didn't quite understand what it meant to be on the naughty list. When I told him that meant he wasn't going to get any gifts from Santa, his attitude did an immediate turn around. He is determined to make that good list. After only about 20 minutes of being good, he asked me if we could check the video again because "I'm being weeeeelly dood (really good)". I told him that Santa would send another video before Christmas to tell him if he made it or not.

Having Eli has been SO much fun for both the boys and me too.

1 comment:

  1. I was at Erin's house this past Friday night & Addi was having a pretend conversation with Santa via her toy cell phone. It went like this "Hi Santa I've been bad today". Erin & I were totally busting up over it!

    ReplyDelete