Saturday, July 17, 2010

a good weekend

I know I have said it before, but MAN! I have some great friends! Last night, Ethan had the Big Sky State Games (BSSG) opening ceremony. I was excited to go, but not so excited to go with Elliott. He isn't really interested in much except getting into things and being in trouble. Erica (she is amazing by the way) said that Elliott could come over and hang out with her and Carson. This is after she invited the boys and I over for pizza for dinner.

Ethan and I had a great time at the ceremony, but I forgot my camera and had to steal this picture from one of the other moms (thanks Karen).
The boys have been staying up late since that is the best time of the day. The weather is perfect in the evenings. So they have also been sleeping in (I don't mind). Ethan was sleeping on the couch this morning. When I asked him what he was doing, he said he tried to find the remote, but fell asleep too fast. He was coming out to watch Saturday Morning Cartoons.  :)
After Jason headed for work, and the boys and I all got up from our afternoon rest, I cut up a watermelon for a snack. Yum! It was perfect. Looks like we won't be having anymore kids though. After all, there are only two ends to the watermelon. I remember being little and eating the end of the watermelon. It's still my favorite, so I made the boys share today, and I had one too.
Not sure why, but this kills me every time. Elliott thinks that this is how you say "cheese!" for a picture.
Again.........."CHEESE!"  LOL
I took the boys to the park for a while tonight, then we had dinner, and they ran around the house and tore it up. They played with everything. It's so nice that they are playing together and entertaining each other now. That is really the ONLY reason to have 2 kids, and unfortunately it takes a while for it to happen.

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment