Friday, July 16, 2010

a special request

Today, after Elliott's daily request to spike his hair (at 20 months old, he wants his hair done, this cracks me up).......
Ethan wanted his done too. Only he wanted his in horns. This isn't the first time we have done it like this, but it looks awesome in pink! :)
Summer hair is so much fun!
Ethan is walking in the Big Sky State Games parade tonight as a participant. He played ice hockey in April for it. I am kind of disappointed that they don't get the ice up soon enough for hockey to be included with the regular schedule. I am ready for the nice cool rink, and some awesome hockey games. Believe me, I know it was only 2 months ago I couldn't wait for the ice to be gone and hockey to be over. Funny how that works though.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I feel the same way about hockey. Ready to get back on the ice!! Tim is playing this weekend and I am in hot and muggy Kansas. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete