Friday, July 2, 2010

still short one

Elliott and I had a blast, just the two of us, but Jason came home on Saturday (I'm a little behind) and it's so nice to have him back. Elliott loves having his Daddy home. We are still missing Ethan, but he will be home soon.
Those of you who don't follow my jewelry blog may not know that Jaymee has let us borrow her "old" camera. Jason has been wanting to try a more sophisticated (complicated) camera, and I wanted to get a better camera for shooting my jewelry. Jaymee has a camera that isn't good enough for her, even though it makes our camera look like a toy. It's been fun getting used to it, and trying new things.
Elliott and I saved Jason's Father's Day gift, and cards from Ethan and Dominik, until he got home. 
He was pretty dang excited! I love being able to get him something he wants and needs, and still have it be a total surprise. He loves his new electric razor, and shaves everyday now, even if he doesn't really need to.
Jason was trying to get a picture of Elliott and I said "say cheese". Haha
Jason took the camera to the park, and was shooting like crazy. I love that he got this.
Elliott definitely misses his big brother, but he loves talking to him on Skype. They sing songs, and laugh, it's so fun.
Elliott learned how to spray the hose. He couldn't push the handle on the sprayer, so I took it off.......
.....and he figured it out quick. He had a blast spraying himself and everything else.
Potty training is going so good. He rarely has accidents, and knows to go to the bathroom when he needs to go. I can't believe how easy it really was. We are trying to get him to talk more, and encourage using please and our names more often, rather than a grunt and pointing. He's catching on. Hopefully by the time he goes to school he uses real words. Haha.

Ethan comes home in a week. We can't wait. We are going to miss him for the holiday, but I know he is having a blast. They have had a cowboy day, spent countless hours in the pool, went to Chuck-E-Cheese, rode bikes, built a bike ramp, read books, colored, opened new games on the Wii, and just the other day, they had Indian day. Looks like fun, huh?
We sure miss you baby boy! Hope you are having a great time. See you soon.

1 comment: