Sunday, November 8, 2009

Got the "Bug"

I have had the "jewelry bug" the last couple of days, and made quite a few new pieces. I have found a lot of new things to try, and have had some success. I have definitely seen progression in my work. Enjoy!
This has to be my new favorite. It's a memory wire bracelet. The colors are perfect for this time of year.These beads are so fun. They can be dressed up or down. I wrapped this pendant quite a while ago, and just finally got it strung with beads. This wire wrapped cuff took me some time to get it how I wanted it. I think it turned out great!Wrapped briolettes could possibly make the best earrings ever! Aren't they pretty?I can't decide which ones I like best.I knew what I was planning for these shells for a long time. It's exactly what I pictured.Erica picked out these beads with no help from anyone. I love the colors, and I am very pleased with how it turned out. I bought these beads in Mesa. I loved them from the minute I saw them. I even splurged to buy them, but it was totally worth it. This was my first attempt at a wire wrapped cuff. It's so cute!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are quite correct those briolettes are wrapped to perfection, i wish i could wrap briolettes let alone wrap them so perfectly...great job!

    ReplyDelete