Thursday, November 19, 2009

It happened...........again.

No matter how hard I try to avoid it, my babies are growing up. It's weird. Six years ago, I couldn't picture Ethan as a 6 year old, and now I have almost forgotten what it was like to have him as a baby. Ethan and I have a special bond. He doesn't know it yet, but he is my rock. I don't know where I would be today if I didn't have him to push me through. I might not have fought so hard for the things I wanted, because I only wanted them so he could have the best life possible. He is my little, best friend in the whole world. When it was just him and me, everything revolved around him. EVERYTHING! Still, today, I want to give him the world. He amazes me with his drive to succeed at such a young age. He is the light of my life, and brings a smile to my face every morning. Usually, that is before I have to start getting after him to hurry up and get ready. I miss him while he is at school, and I can't wait to pick him up and get the biggest hug ever, and listen to the excitement of his day. He is having his birthday party on Saturday at the ice rink. He can hardly wait, but was a little disappointed that we were not going to "do anything" for his actual birth day. Since Jaymee thinks that her photography business is more important than Ethan's birthday, she was going to have to miss his party, but being the awesome mom that I am, we are going to go with Jaymee, Dereck and Raigan to Chuck-E-Cheese tonight. He doesn't know yet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment