Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nerd Alert!!!!!!!!!

I belong to an online community called jewelrygeeks.com. Yep, that's really the name. There are "artists" on there with the most amazing talents. It's so fun to see people at different stages of their jewerly making career, and people who specialize in so many different things. There are people who make beads, some who polish rocks/stones into pendants, some who make chainmaille, some who make pieces by molding metals, or clay. There is way more to making jewelry than the small amount that I dabble in. I love getting to know them and seeing what they have done, and getting tips and ideas from them. There are a lot of different kinds of people from all over the world. All different ages, races, etc. It's a really interesting group. Well, I have been "featured" by the website! I get my own URL! So maybe I am a "GEEK", but in the jewelry geek world, that's not such a bad thing. You can check it out here http://www.jewelrygeeks.com/aeguge1

1 comment: