Friday, November 13, 2009

today



This picture is to show you how dusty it is here most of the time. My lens is not dirty, thats the flash picking up all the sand in the air!

I know you all were wondering if I passed my APFT, (also known as the PT Test) and the answer is yes. I managed to do enough push ups, plenty of sit ups and I drug myself around the road for 2 miles fast enough. It was pretty relieving knowing that is behind myself for the time being, and now I can focus on being at war. . . . I know the time is getting near for my return, though I'm not allowed to give dates just know its getting close.
Yesterday being Friday the 13th nothing particularly bad happened. Unless, of course you count the fact that I had to wait one whole hour for a bus to take me to the T.O.C. to take my APFT. * Yawn * I know not very exciting bad news. Oh the worst thing happened on Friday for me also. For everyone back in the states it was Thursday night football, (Jackie will sympathize with me)but here in G. D. IRAQ it was Friday morning football and Da Bears lost. I'm tearing up right now as I type this to all you guys. It was terrible, and can be blamed on Friday the 13th. They will bounce back and will crush the competition next week! Bear down Chicago Bears!
Thats all I have for now,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment