Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I just couldn't wait!

Jaymee did our family pictures while Jason was home and sent us a "sneak peek" picture almost immediately. We LOVE it, but I told Jason, out of respect for Jaymee, we needed to wait to use it on our blog (it's been my desktop picture since the day we saw it). Well, today, our slide show is done and on her website, and it's a beautiful fall day, and I couldn't take it anymore. It is the PERFECT family picture, and my favorite fall colors, so I had to put it up. I hope she knows that I really did try to contain myself as long a possible. I think it is canvas worthy. It's a picture I just can't get enough of. There are more to come, but I really do have to wait till I get them from her. : ) I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment