Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Oh, I'm very smart!"

On Monday, I picked Ethan up from school, and said "Do you know what tomorrow is?". He has his weeks planned out by what happens each day, so he said "P.E.". Well, he was right, he does have P.E. on Tuesdays, but I told him that he would be getting his report card. He asked what that was, so I said it's how your teacher tells me how smart you are and what you are learning. All he had to say was, "Oh, I'm very smart!". He cracks me up! So he brought home his report card, and he was right. His report card is AWESOME! So awesome in fact that my parent teacher conference was only 5 minutes long. There was nothing to talk about, he is so great, and I could not be more proud of him. I can't have a post without a picture, so here's a cute one of the smartest boy. : )

1 comment: