Friday, November 6, 2009

Love them all!

I know! It's a lot of pictures, but I had a hard time narrowing it down to just these. You can see more at http://www.jaymeefosterphotography.typepad.com/ . I am so glad that we did them while Jason was home.
His shirt says "You are handsome" backwards so he can read it in the mirror. HAHA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Dang he is cute.
Can't get enough of this one!
Gotcha!
A different take of the one at the top. I don't know which one I love more.

Check out the dirt on his knee. He has so much fun outside.

Beautiful blue eyed boy. He's growing up too fast.

He's got a little bit of evil in him.
The rope swing was so much fun and makes the best pictures.

Yes, even Jason had to have a turn.
This is another great picture of all of us.
Elliott loved having Daddy home.

More rope swing. I couldn't pick just one of these.

Thanks SOOOO much Jaymee for fitting us in and enjoying the evening with us.

1 comment: