Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Begins

Ethan got out of school at 12:00pm today, and doesn't have to go back until Monday! Yay! I spent today cleaning house and making some jewelry.

This idea came to me last night, and after I started on it, I realized I was missing some key things to finish it. I could not stop thinking about it, and it kept me up until 1:00am! UGH! Because of that, Elliott and I went to Hobby Lobby as soon as they opened this morning. It turned out exactly as I pictured it.

I couldn't resist having a bracelet to go with it.

Anyway, now it's on to the rest of the weekend. I am making BBQ ribs tonight for dinner, and I don't know what our plans are for tomorrow. We will have hockey in the evening, and then a spa party at Shannon's for Jaymee and me. The boys will be staying with Erica. For whatever reason, she thinks that keeping the boys will be less stressful for her. Hmm. More pedicure stuff for me I guess. HAHA. Even though we are unable to go to see Abby and Chris for Thanksgiving, we were not short on invitations for Thanksgiving dinner. We are going to go to Jackie's house, but I appreciate all of the other offers. If my pants were not already a little bit snug, I might have been able to take them all on. Friday, I may brave the shopping experience, and maybe get our Christmas tree up! I am trying to get into the spirit, but with Jason gone, it's not easy. I'm hoping if I just jump into it feet first, the spirit will take me over. Elliott has been walking all over the house today, he still gets around much faster when he crawls, but the walking is getting sturdy and faster. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, and don't forget to remember all the things we have to be thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. I can see why that kept you up. Those turned out great.....also, I read you are going to Jackie's house. Is this how you break it to us?...on your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete